Registration for the 2018 conference is now open. Early registration pricing will be available until August 17, 2018. To celebrate Autism Awareness Month we will be offering a special discount to anyone who registers for the Michigan Autism Conference. We will be taking $10 off the cost of your early registration.
Online registration will close on September 21, 2018 at midnight. While there is still the ability to register on-site we strongly recommend registering online prior to it’s closure to assure you will receive a bag and program. Space the day of the conference may be limited.
Pricing for the 2018 conference is as follows:
|Early (through August 17, 2018)||Regular (after August 17, 2018)|
|Student Single Day Registration||$50||$70|
|Student Two-Day Registration||$90||$110|
|Non-Student Single Day Registration||$80||$100|
|Non-Student Two-Day Registration||$150||$180|
|Registration will close on September 21, 2018. Full refunds will be offered through August 17, 2018. Between August 17 and September 21, half of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after September 21. All refunds will be made after the conclusion of the event.|
- Can I register without a credit card?
- We apologize, but at this time we are unable to register individuals online if they cannot pay with a credit or debit card. For individuals unable to register with card we do offer a check payment method. Please download this form and follow the instructions to register for the conference.
- How do I prove I am a student for the student registration?
- You must present your student ID the day of the conference to receive the student rate. If you are unable to do so you will be required to pay the remaining cost towards the Regular registration to gain admittance.
- How can I cancel my registration if I can no longer attend?
- If you have purchased a registration and would like to cancel please contact Kimberly Peck. Cancellation prior to deadline will entitle you to a partial refund of your registration costs.
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
We are proud to announce some exciting opportunities to help support and sponsor this year’s autism conference including advertisements in our program, vendor booths, and speaker sponsorships! For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities please contact Dr. Jessica Frieder.